The Curium Way
Curium’s purpose, mission, vision and values are firmly built around people – patients, physicians, employees and society as a whole. In this video, Curium employees working in a variety of functions within the organization discuss what inspires them and how their personal purpose aligns with the Curium Way.
- Click here to watch “The Curium Way” video in English.
- Cliquez ici pour visionner la vidéo du “The Curium Way” en français.
- Haga click aqui para ver el video del “The Curium Way” en idioma español.
- Klik hier om de video “The Curium Way” in het nederlands te bekijken.
- Clicca qui per guardara il video del “The Curium Way” in lingua italiana.
Curium’s World Class Manufacturing Facilities
Curium’s vertically-integrated manufacturing network is the largest in the radiopharmaceutical industry, including a molybdenum processing facility, 3 large SPECT facilities and 44 PET and SPECT nuclear pharmacies across the United States and Europe. Watch this video to learn more about how our global manufacturing network supports 14 million patients every year.
- Click here to watch the “Curium Technology” video in English.
- Cliquez ici pour visionner la vidéo du “Curium Technology” en français.
- Haga click aqui para ver el video del “Curium Technology” en idioma español.
- Klik hier om de video “Curium Technology” in het nederlands te bekijken.
- Clicca qui per guardara il video del “Curium Technology” in lingua italiana.
Understanding Nuclear Medicine
Our bodies have a story to tell and Nuclear Imaging is a vital tool in understanding each story and helping to diagnose disease. At Curium, we focus on delivering our products to over 35,000 patients who are in need of crucial diagnosis and treatment every day.
Curium is 100% LEU (U.S.)
Watch first hand as Curium Leadership highlights the culmination of seven years of work to convert to 100% LEU, 100% of the time. This information is intended for technologists based in the US.