Expanded Access Program (U.S.)
Expanded access is a general term used to refer to a variety of regulatory mechanisms available to provide treatment access to patients with a life-threatening or severely debilitating disease for whom commercially available therapies or diagnostics have failed or are not available.
The Curium Way
Curium’s purpose, mission, vision and values are firmly built around people – patients, physicians, employees and society as a whole. In this video, Curium employees working in a variety of functions within the organization discuss what inspires them and how their personal purpose aligns with the Curium Way.
- Click here to watch “The Curium Way” video in English.
- Cliquez ici pour visionner la vidéo du “The Curium Way” en français.
- Haga click aqui para ver el video del “The Curium Way” en idioma español.
- Klik hier om de video “The Curium Way” in het nederlands te bekijken.
- Clicca qui per guardara il video del “The Curium Way” in lingua italiana.
Curium’s World Class Manufacturing Facilities
Curium’s vertically-integrated manufacturing network is the largest in the radiopharmaceutical industry, including a molybdenum processing facility, 1 PET facility, 4 large SPECT facilities and 44 PET and SPECT nuclear pharmacies across the United States and Europe. Watch this video to learn more about how our global manufacturing network supports 14 million patients every year.
- Click here to watch the “Curium Technology” video in English.
- Cliquez ici pour visionner la vidéo du “Curium Technology” en français.
- Haga click aqui para ver el video del “Curium Technology” en idioma español.
- Klik hier om de video “Curium Technology” in het nederlands te bekijken.
- Clicca qui per guardara il video del “Curium Technology” in lingua italiana.
Understanding Nuclear Medicine
Our bodies have a story to tell and Nuclear Imaging is a vital tool in understanding each story and helping to diagnose disease. At Curium, we focus on delivering our products to over 35,000 patients who are in need of crucial diagnosis and treatment every day.
Patient Education (U.S.)
We are pleased to offer introductory nuclear imaging guides for patients and their families. Select a Nuclear Imaging topic:
- A Patient’s Guide: What is Nuclear Medicine
- A Patient’s Guide to Cardiac Stress/Rest Imaging
- A Patient’s Guide to Neuroendocrine Tumor Imaging
- A Patient’s Guide to Renal Imaging
- A Patient’s Guide to Brain Imaging
- A Patient’s Guide to Bone Imaging
- A Patient’s Guide to Liver Imaging
This information is intended for technologists based in the US.
2020 Medicare Reimbursement (U.S.)
Learn more on the 2020 Medicare Reimbursement Instructions for Non-Highly Enriched Uranium Derived Technetium-99m (Tc 99m) Hospital Outpatient Doses. This information is intended for technologists based in the US.
Online CE courses (U.S.)
We offer a robust catalog of online CE courses on a variety of imaging and development topics.
These courses are structured in a self-paced learning format and can be conveniently accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All courses are accredited by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) and Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB) and are offered free of charge to the participant.
This service is only available to technologists based in the US.
Continuing education for technologists (U.S.)
We offer a wide variety of continuing education (CE) programs that focus on the needs of nuclear medicine technologists.
Leader-led CE courses:
Leader-led courses are presented by a knowledgeable member of our Curium North American sales team. Live delivery of these interactive courses allows for group discussion and question and answer sessions with participants. These programs can be held on-site at your facility or at a third-party location of your choice. Our CE courses are accredited by the Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI) VOICE and are offered at no cost to the participant. The courses offered cover a wide range of imaging topics.
This service is only available to technologist based in the U.S.
Patient Education (Germany)
Sehr geehrte Patientin,
die Nuklearmedizin bietet Ihrem Arzt Möglichkeiten, Beschwerden zu untersuchen oder zu behandeln. Dazu gehören die Myokardszintigraphie zur Diagnostik des Herzens und die Radiosynoviorthese zur Therapie von Gelenkerkrankungen, die im folgenden Video und in den folgenden Broschüren näher beschrieben werden.
- Untersuchung des Herzens: Patienteninformation zur Myokardszintigraphie
- Radiosynoviorthese: Patienteninformation
Sollten Sie Fragen zu diesen Methoden haben, wenden Sie sich bitte an Ihren behandelnden Arzt.
Curium is 100% LEU (U.S.)
Watch first hand as Curium Leadership highlights the culmination of seven years of work to convert to 100% LEU, 100% of the time. This information is intended for technologists based in the US.