Politica sui cookie
The curiumpharma.com website (hereinafter, the “Site”) is owned and maintained byCuriumand its affiliates.
When you are consulting the Site, cookies are placed on your computer. A cookie is a small piece of code or text that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to collect data and “remember” your actions or preferences as you browse the Site.
You have the choice to accept or refuse to accept these cookies. The Site will only store cookies on your computer if the Site receives your consent. On your first visit, a banner will appear asking if you consent to accept cookies. By giving your consent, the Site will store a cookie on your computer and the banner will not appear anymore as long as the cookie is active. This banner will appear again once the life duration of the cookie expires or if you voluntarily delete it and once again, your consent will be requested.
You can use the Site without accepting cookies. Cookie settings can be controlled in your internet browser to automatically reject some forms of cookies. If you do not allow cookies to be received from the Site, some features and functionality of the Site may not operate as expected.
The Site uses Google Analytics for site analytics tracking. If you do not want your data used by Google Analytics, please use the Google Analytics opt-out available here: tools.google.com.
Expiration of Functional Cookies
- The following functional cookies will expire when the browser you utilize for visiting the Site is quit or closed:
- Cookies that remember professional healthcare provider disclaimer approval for each region’s product page;
- Cookies that remembering login information for customers who login (North America only); and
- Cookies that remember the geographic location of a user (e.g., when visiting Site in North America the online ordering buttons will be displayed).
- The following functional cookies will expire after one year (or sooner if you clear your computer’s cache and cookies):
- Your selection of a language preference.
To learn more about cookies and other tracking technologies, including how to disable them, please visit allaboutcookies.org. Please note that some cookies are essential to the functioning of our Sites and deleting or disabling them will reduce the site’s functionality.
Curium may use other web devices to track website usage and views. Please address any questions or concerns about our cookie or web device usage to the “Contact Information” provided on the Site.
Last update: October 4, 2018