Posted on 25th October 2019
Training Management System Administrator with Dutch
About Curium Prague, Czech Republic
Curium was formed in 2017 through the union of IBA Molecular and Mallinckrodt Nuclear Medicine LLC. Curium is a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider with over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud to service over 14 million patients worldwide each year and strive to provide best-in-class quality products and exceptional, reliable service.
Our diverse group of industry experts is unified under one strong and singular focus – to develop, manufacture and supply SPECT, PET and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals to customers around the globe. In fact, we have over 6,000 customers in over 70 countries world-wide.
At Curium, every single dose counts in helping doctors and patients diagnose and treat disease. That means every single employee counts toward meeting this unified objective to help each patient live “Life Forward”. We have an amazing team that lives by our core values every single day – integrity, commitment and collaboration. Come grow with us!
Summary of Position
The Training Management System Administrator will be administering and developing the training management system in accordance with the applicable GMP standards for Curium branches and employees in Northern Europe, with biggest focus on our office in the Netherlands.
- Administer the training management system. Implement and manage users, profiles and authorizations
- Collaborate with the Document Control department and coordinate optimizations – exploration of the system’s requirements by department managers and quality assurance departments
- Coordinate with the supplier and with end users in the event of system problems, inadequacies or questions
- Organize classroom training courses
- Evaluate the quality, usefulness and efectiveness of the trainings and make suggestions for improvement
- Regular reporting of KPIs and review of the trainings in the system
- Contribute to audits and inspections in cooperation with the quality department
- Participate in projects related to developments or additional implementations of the system
- Occasional travel to the Netherlands to assist directly in audit processes
- Some previous experience as an administrator of a training management system. In lieu of this specific experience, someone having a good understanding of how different systems operate and having some training-related experience might also be considered
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English
- Organizational, planning and collaboration skills. Ability to work independently
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days per year
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria (online benefit portal) 4 000 CZK/month net (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Flexible start and end of working hours
- Home office possibility
- Meal card contribution on 100 CZK/day worked (55% paid by the company)
- Multisport card (optional benefit through the cafeteria system)
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Employee referral bonus program
- Contributions to ACCA/CIMA/ICU qualification
- Financial support for upskilling qualification
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Company events and activities (social events, volunteering, teambuilding)
- Nespresso coffee, variety of tea, fruit and vegetables daily at the workplace
- Friendly international environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Curium is an equal opportunity employer and believes everyone deserves respect, dignity and equality. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.