Posted on 7th October 2019
Technical Support Analyst with French
About Curium Prague, Czech Republic
Curium was formed in 2017 through the union of IBA Molecular and Mallinckrodt Nuclear Medicine LLC. Curium is a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider with over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud to service over 14 million patients worldwide each year and strive to provide best-in-class quality products and exceptional, reliable service.
Our diverse group of industry experts is unified under one strong and singular focus – to develop, manufacture and supply SPECT, PET and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals to customers around the globe. In fact, we have over 6,000 customers in over 70 countries world-wide.
At Curium, every single dose counts in helping doctors and patients diagnose and treat disease. That means every single employee counts toward meeting this unified objective to help each patient live “Life Forward”. We have an amazing team that lives by our core values every single day – integrity, commitment and collaboration. Come grow with us!
Summary of Position
The Technical Support Analyst provides professional and effective support to end users via telephone, email or remote access. The position reports to the Global Service Desk Manager and is part of a global Service Desk with teams located in several locations including St. Louis, Missouri, Prague, Czech Republic, and Petten, Netherlands.
Schedule: This is a 1st shift position. After trial period you would participate in a team rotation to cover the 2nd shift for a few days per month (15:30 to midnight. This 2nd shift can be worked from home and you would receive additional compensation for it).
- Providing Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical support, installation and configuration services through inbound phone and ServiceNow tickets on various technologies which include desktop systems, software, workstations, telecommunication and network connectivity. May receive escalations from other Service Desk analysts in areas of personal expertise.
- Independently identifying, troubleshooting, documenting, and resolving issues, collaborating and escalating complex problems according to escalation procedures, including appropriately identifying the level of urgency.
- Participating in request fulfillment in areas including software installation, building and installing new / replacement workstations, setup of user accounts and profiles, and performing password resets.
- Two-year technical or Associates degree in computer science, information technology, business, or related discipline. Bachelor’s degree in computer science is preferred. Equivalent work experience acceptable in lieu of degree.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant technical support experience is necessary. The person should be able to work complex cases independently, as he/she will often be the only agent available to help end users.
- Fluency in English and French
- Technical Proficiency
- Experience using Active Directory
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office both client and hosted (Office 365), including installation and configuration of systems
- Fundamental knowledge of operating systems and desktop hardware
- Experience installing software / applications
- Working knowledge of remote connectivity tools (SCCM, Citrix etc.)
- Working knowledge of imaging, installing, configuring and troubleshooting computers in a managed Windows network environment
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Abilities
- Business Knowledge
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days per year
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria (online benefit portal) 4 000 CZK/month net (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Home office possibility
- Meal card contribution on 100 CZK/day worked (55% paid by the company)
- Multisport card (optional benefit through the cafeteria system)
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Employee referral bonus program
- Contributions to ACCA/CIMA/ICU qualification
- Financial support for upskilling qualification
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Company events and activities (social events, volunteering, teambuilding)
- Nespresso coffee, variety of tea, fruit and vegetables daily at the workplace
- Friendly international environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Curium is an equal opportunity employer and believes everyone deserves respect, dignity and equality. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.