Posted on 21st September 2018
Supply Chain Analyst
Curium was formed in 2017 through the union of IBA Molecular and Mallinckrodt Nuclear Medicine LLC. Curium is a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider with over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud to service over 14 million patients worldwide each year and strive to provide best-in-class quality products and exceptional, reliable service.
Our diverse group of industry experts is unified under one strong and singular focus – to develop, manufacture and supply SPECT, PET and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals to customers around the globe. In fact, we have over 6,000 customers in over 70 countries world-wide.
At Curium, every single dose counts in helping doctors and patients diagnose and treat disease. That means every single employee counts toward meeting this unified objective to help each patient live “Life Forward”. We have an amazing team that lives by our core values every single day – integrity, commitment and collaboration. Our North American headquarters is in Maryland Heights, MO. Come grow with us!
Summary of Position:
The Supply Chain Analyst I gathers data and conducts analysis with the goal of improving the organization’s supply chain operations, further identifying underperforming areas in the supply chain and suggesting improvements or resolutions to problems as well as identifying ways to increase efficiency and reduce costs. The Supply Chain Analyst should have an analytical mind and a strong business acumen. Problem-solving skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Work directly and autonomously with the Focus Factories, Finance, Quality, Distribution, Customer Service, and Commercial teams to coordinate, collect and analyze Supply chain data.
- Create processes and methods to gather supply chain data
- Actively seek out ways to improve and enhance the overall supply chain processes (ex. Sales, Inventory, and Operations Planning).
- Recommend improvements to reduce cost and drive efficiencies. Collaborate with the appropriate teams to implement changes and new processes/systems.
- Calculate, compile, and communicate business performance against key performance indicators and associated metrics for both the site and supply chain.
- Partner with the buyers and planners to provide input on things like master data management, routings, bills of material, etc. to actively maintain and continually improve system data flow integrity within our ERP system.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively organize, conduct and follow up on meetings and presentations.
- Possess and display working knowledge of the internal/external function of the systems/processes used on a day to day basis.
- Willingly handle day to day activities above in addition to special projects as assigned.
- Support Managers of Supply Chain as required requiring frequent interaction with all aspects of Supply Chain and Commercial groups.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Logistics, Supply Chain or related field is required, willing to consider equivalent experience in lieu of degree
- Data mining, analysis and reporting experience needed.
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g. inventory planning, warehouse management).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), relational databases and ERP systems such as MAPICS, JD Edwards, or related MRP Systems.
- Working knowledge or Lean and Six Sigma concepts or Certifications is desirable.
- Basic computer programming/coding skills.
- Ability to use project management skills to conduct effective meetings.
- Ability to perform root cause analysis and drive problems to resolution.
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills.
- Able to analyze, prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Willingness to work in plant producing radioactive materials and requiring all employees to participate in safety programs designed to minimize potential and/or actual exposure levels.
- Responsibilities include the ability to lift up to 50 lbs., walk, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, push, pull, reach, balance, and climb stairs and ladders without accommodation.
- Must be able to work outside of regular work hours.
- May be required to sit for long periods of time while performing duties.
- Must be willing to wear a variety of personal protective equipment.
- Willingness to work in a team based environment.
- Close attention to detail required.
- Must possess good hand-eye coordination.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Curium is an equal opportunity employer and believes everyone deserves respect, dignity and equality. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.