Posted on 23rd October 2019
About Curium Prague, Czech Republic
Curium was formed in 2017 through the union of IBA Molecular and Mallinckrodt Nuclear Medicine LLC. Curium is a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider with over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud to service over 14 million patients worldwide each year and strive to provide best-in-class quality products and exceptional, reliable service.
Our diverse group of industry experts is unified under one strong and singular focus – to develop, manufacture and supply SPECT, PET and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals to customers around the globe. In fact, we have over 6,000 customers in over 70 countries world-wide.
At Curium, every single dose counts in helping doctors and patients diagnose and treat disease. That means every single employee counts toward meeting this unified objective to help each patient live “Life Forward”. We have an amazing team that lives by our core values every single day – integrity, commitment and collaboration. Come grow with us!
Summary of Position
In a context of continuous transformation and a high level of IT projects to be delivered, in order to support the development and the transformation of the company, we are looking for someone who can provide hands-on leadership and direction to a team of project managers leading themselves multiple software initiatives.
The Software PMO must be a pilot of our delivery, a pilot of the customer relationship management with the different internal stakeholders of the group, and must be the owner of project management methodologies, driving consistent practices and project governance throughout the organization.
The role requires an individual with a strong background in IT software project management, particularly in a matrixed and global environment, and a proven track record of project governance and delivering results.
This includes having a strong ability to collaborate across all functions of the company and communicate with peers, outside teams and executive staff. This role works directly with the IT Project Management Office Manager and the Group CIOs.
- You will be acknowledgeable for the accurate reporting over software projects and project management office support in terms of budget follow-up and preparation for steering committees, executive meetings, etc.
- You will be responsible yourself for a few software projects, to give exemplary or/and to face directly some executives with high expectations
- You will be responsible for the quality global improvement of project management in IT, organizing some training sessions and proposing new tools and templates in order to enhance the global quality of project management
- You will manage a team of 3 to 6 project managers leading a portfolio of critical project initiatives to set up, upgrade, roll out, standardize software across the company and all its localization,
- You will be responsible for the on-time delivery of projects in the respect of the announced budgets, and for the quality of their deliverables
- You will work hand in hand with the infrastructure PMO below the pilotage of the IT Project Management Office Manager
- 10- 15 years of experience in program management, or other leadership role requiring collaboration and influence without authority, 2-3 years with complex, global projects
- Successful Experience in project managers management (at least 3)
- Successful project management track record for full life cycle implementation projects with around 3M– 5M EUR of annual budget
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience in large scale implementations in IT projects (such as ERP or industrial software or GMP software) using a structured methodology and achieving a high level of adoption
- Ability to effectively communicate with and influence at all levels of internal and client personnel.
- Customer oriented: verbal communication and ability to explain and to teach decision makers about the issues of each project
- Ability to track projects from a financial point of view and to build accurate reporting towards executives and financials
- Experience with bid preparation and project management tools and processes
- Demonstration of entrepreneurial spirit with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and to present in front of executives
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time through Europe and United States
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days per year
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria (online benefit portal) 4 000 CZK/month net (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Flexible start and end of working hours
- Home office possibility
- Meal card contribution on 100 CZK/day worked (55% paid by the company)
- Multisport card (optional benefit through the cafeteria system)
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Employee referral bonus program
- Contributions to ACCA/CIMA/ICU qualification
- Financial support for upskilling qualification
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Company events and activities (social events, volunteering, teambuilding)
- Nespresso coffee, variety of tea, fruit and vegetables daily at the workplace
- Friendly international environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Curium is an equal opportunity employer and believes everyone deserves respect, dignity and equality. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.