Posted on 13th March 2019
ServiceNow Product Manager
Curium was formed in 2017 through the union of IBA Molecular and Mallinckrodt Nuclear Medicine LLC. Curium is a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider with over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud to service over 14 million patients worldwide each year and strive to provide best-in-class quality products and exceptional, reliable service.
Our diverse group of industry experts is unified under one strong and singular focus – to develop, manufacture and supply SPECT, PET and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals to customers around the globe. In fact, we have over 6,000 customers in over 70 countries world-wide.
At Curium, every single dose counts in helping doctors and patients diagnose and treat disease. That means every single employee counts toward meeting this unified objective to help each patient live “Life Forward”. We have an amazing team that lives by our core values every single day – integrity, commitment and collaboration. Come grow with us!
Summary of Position
The ServiceNow Product Manager is a key role in establishing a successful support framework by establishing a sustainable agile development and ensuring we fully leverage the capabilities of ServiceNow. The position is based in Prague and reports to the Director – IT Customer Service. Curium’s IT organization has teams located in several cities including St. Louis, Missouri, Prague, Czech Republic, Petten, Netherlands, and Saclay, France. Some travel is required.
- Working with varying teams to formulate our ServiceNow platform vision, strategy and roadmap
- Coordinate with vendor on applying patches and version upgrades
- Close cooperation with Knowledge Manager Lead and Business Process Analyst
- Manage and assist in the implementation, ongoing design and maintenance of the ServiceNow ITSM Tool.
- Monitor for new functionality and issues: ServiceNow Release Notes, Roadmap, Known issues
- Maintaining ITIL users, adding new users, troubleshooting synchronization issues.
- Adding / modifying groups
- Act as consultant for development of design requirements by consulting on current state, system capabilities, etc. and for support of Knowledge Base.
- Manage weekly ITSM team meeting.
- Design, implement and manage an application development lifecycle:
- Intake process for enhancement requests, including approval process, scoring, prioritization and incorporating into the roadmap
- Agile development process, including scoping sprints, developing user stories and assigning to development resources; either self, or utilizing integration vendor for capacity and expertise.
- Release process, including coordinating UAT, approving for release, documenting and sending release notes to stakeholders and communications to end users, where applicable.
- Manage the integration vendor
- Primary point of contact with vendor, managing contracts, assigning work, tracking actual vs. estimated hours on service contract and approved enhancement efforts, monitoring quality, ensuring we minimize customization and stay close to OOB.
- Managing licenses.
- Test work done by vendor, feed back quality issues that may be trends vs. expected items to be corrected.
- Escalating advanced scripting and development tasks to Technical Consultant team members as needed
- Integrations with other systems including phone and vendor ticketing systems.
- Focus on user adoption and consistent use; lead a core team to:
- Develop and deliver training to new users on both the ITIL platform and service portal
- Ensuring quality of ticket management by ITIL users
- Reinforce best practices and rollout new functionality
- Proactively identify and suggest improvement areas; identify new or unused ServiceNow features that may be of value to Curium
- Proactive communication with ServiceNow users and feedback collection
- Support reporting and dashboard development, primarily in a consultative capacity
- Minimum of 2 years supporting ServiceNow in a system administration capacity
- Implementation experience with Service Catalog, Incident, Change, Asset and CMDB, Knowledge and Self-Service Portal.
- Demonstrated responsibility in system configuration, implementation plans and integration testing.
- Administration in areas including User/Group/Role Management, List/Form Updates, Catalog Items/Service Portal, Workflows, Creating Tables and Fields
- Developing and/or maintaining reports and dashboards
- Secondary degree
- Fluency in English required, good knowledge of French is an advantage
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Experience in an agile development environment
- Demonstrated ability to define and lead a team to a future state
- Demonstrated leadership / management capabilities
- Prior experience with Vendor Management
- Ability to sell new concepts and influence change
- Assigning work, providing guidance
- Office365 administration experience
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification, with ITIL methodology by experience
The Curium location in Prague employs over 80 employees and functions in this location include Finance (AP, Treasury, Payroll, FP&A, GL), IT, HR, Sales Ops & Customer Service. The Prague offices are very modern, offering free coffee, tea, hot chocolates, water, fruits and vegetables on a daily basis. In addition, Meal Vouchers, annual bonus, Edenred Benefits Café Card (4 000 CZK net/month; in trial period 1 500 CZK net/month). Prague is a beautiful city offering amazing night life, architecture and culture and significantly cheaper cost of living than most big cities in Europe.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Curium is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Posted on 13th March 2019
Posted on 4th March 2019
Posted on 3rd March 2019
Posted on 3rd March 2019
Posted on 25th October 2018
Posted on 20th September 2018