Posted on 19th January 2020
Senior Software Engineer
Curium was formed in 2017 through the union of IBA Molecular and Mallinckrodt Nuclear Medicine LLC. Curium is a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider with over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud to service over 14 million patients worldwide each year and strive to provide best-in-class quality products and exceptional, reliable service.
Our diverse group of industry experts is unified under one strong and singular focus – to develop, manufacture and supply SPECT, PET and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals to customers around the globe. In fact, we have over 6,000 customers in over 70 countries world-wide.
At Curium, every single dose counts in helping doctors and patients diagnose and treat disease. That means every single employee counts toward meeting this unified objective to help each patient live “Life Forward”. We have an amazing team that lives by our core values every single day – integrity, commitment and collaboration. Come grow with us!
Summary of Position
Responsible for providing design, development, and support of applications using JD Edwards integrated applications suite of comprehensive enterprise resource planning software.
Design and document JD Edwards software solutions based on business requirements to meet business needs. Understand and define system goals and technical system requirements. Participate in software solution discussions in a cross-functional setting with business and IT teams. Review artifacts (i.e., code, design documents, test cases, configure) created by consultants and employees. Develop global company standards and processes to support development and support activities. Create and execute unit and integration tests to test new or modified software; lead and coordinate user acceptance testing (internal/external) of software. Provide application support and interface support for all JD Edwards software applications. Lead application and system performance tuning activities. Diagnose and resolve complex software applications issues. Develop basic understanding of business processes and business dependencies on supported technologies. Develop relationships within the global IT organization to improve collaboration and teamwork necessary to accomplish organizational objectives. Provide oversight and management of the Oracle EnterpriseOne software environment inclusive of the Development, Test, Quality and Production environment. Provide oversight and management of third-party service providers.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or related field
- 10 years of experience in any information systems position required
- Two years of experience in the pharma industry weighted heavily toward manufacturing and supply chain operations
- Four years of experience working with third party support vendors
- Four years of experience implementing and upgrading JD Edwards applications
- Four years of experience working with JD Edwards Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software
- Demonstrated knowledge of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Financial and Distribution suites including Purchasing, Inventory, Order Management, AR/AP (Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable), and GL (General Ledger)
- Four years of experience with business functions, master business functions, and NER (Named Event Rules)
- Four years of experience with Object Oriented Event Driven programming; C, C++, Java, and Java Script
- Four years of experience with JD Edwards BSSV, RPG/400, CL/400, Crystal reports
- Four years of experience with HTML, servlets, and web application design
- Four years of experience with Advanced Pricing and Advanced Transportation
Mail résumés to Michael Gruen, Curium US LLC, 2703 Wagner Place, Maryland Heights, MO 63043.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Curium is an equal opportunity employer and believes everyone deserves respect, dignity and equality. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.