Posted on 4th December 2019
Senior Director of Enterprise Business Systems
About Curium Prague, Czech Republic
Curium was formed in 2017 through the union of IBA Molecular and Mallinckrodt Nuclear Medicine LLC. Curium is a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider with over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud to service over 14 million patients worldwide each year and strive to provide best-in-class quality products and exceptional, reliable service.
Our diverse group of industry experts is unified under one strong and singular focus – to develop, manufacture and supply SPECT, PET and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals to customers around the globe. In fact, we have over 6,000 customers in over 70 countries world-wide.
At Curium, every single dose counts in helping doctors and patients diagnose and treat disease. That means every single employee counts toward meeting this unified objective to help each patient live “Life Forward”. We have an amazing team that lives by our core values every single day – integrity, commitment and collaboration. Come grow with us!
Summary of Position
Curium is seeking a Senior Director of Enterprise Business Systems (JD Edwards Enterprise One, CRM, BI, Infor XA, Data Lake, Anaplan, SuccessFactors, …) to deliver key processes, IT and change management initiatives and business application implementations in a high growth environment. This individual will be championing ERP, financial systems integrations, standardization and globalization across the company and its global projects, while ensuring existing system are appropriately maintained.
The role belongs to the OCIO (Office of the CIOs) group and as such contribute to building the whole Curium IT strategy while collaborating with the other parts of IT to ensure full budget control and achievement of objectives.
- Manage the design, implementation, and support of the company’s financial and ERP systems architecture and reporting tools.
- Manage a team responsible for support and modernization of the core business systems platform, heading to systematic standardization and globalization. Ensure right level of support (SLAs) and promote Continuous Improvement approach (Kaizen).
- Collaborate with the Master Data Management Team to develop and implement the usage of enterprise-wide standards for data definitions, data management and ensure the organization’s compliance. Lead the data lake implementation.
- Serve as the primary interface for all Curium standardization application projects and supporting systems related issues.
- Drive and manage the development of customized reporting and analysis, including key business metrics dashboards, maintenance reporting and other.
- Develop partnerships with other leaders to ensure that the all applications are aligned with the Curium’s business objectives & strategy
- Provide leadership and guidance to build a culture of collaboration, integrity and trust
- Continuously identify operational efficiencies to increase profitability and focus on customer satisfaction.
- Ensure solutions, processes and developments are fully aligned with the multiple compliances Curium needs to cope with (Pharmaceutical, Nuclear, HFDS, SOX, GDPR, etc.)
- IT Professional with 10+ years of experience.
- 4+ years of experience building and leading high-performing teams.
- Working experience with ERP and financial tools, JD Edwards Enterprise One (E1)/Infor XA
- Understanding of information technology operations and infrastructure.
- Experience with supply chain and financial systems and working with leaders in those business functions.
- Proven work history in delivering key initiatives, such as technology migrations, new product launches, deployment of business applications, and reducing costs and inefficiencies.
- Some previous involvement in integrations from acquisitions and mergers.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and application project management.
- Ability to oversee the development application architecture, and align onto Curium Long term plans
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days per year
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria (online benefit portal) 4 000 CZK/month net (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Flexible start and end of working hours
- Home office possibility
- Meal card contribution on 100 CZK/day worked (55% paid by the company)
- Multisport card (optional benefit through the cafeteria system)
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Employee referral bonus program
- Contributions to ACCA/CIMA/ICU qualification
- Financial support for upskilling qualification
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Company events and activities (social events, volunteering, teambuilding)
- Nespresso coffee, variety of tea, fruit and vegetables daily at the workplace
- Friendly international environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Curium is an equal opportunity employer and believes everyone deserves respect, dignity and equality. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.