Posted on 13th May 2020
About Curium Prague, Czech Republic
Curium is the world’s largest nuclear medicine company with more than a century of industry experience. We develop, manufacture and distribute world-class radiopharmaceutical products to help patients around the globe. Our proven heritage combined with a pioneering approach are the hallmarks to deliver innovation, excellence and unparalleled service.
With manufacturing facilities across Europe and the United States, Curium delivers SPECT, PET and therapeutic radiopharmaceutical solutions for life-threatening diseases to over 14 million patients annually. The name ‘Curium’ honors the legacy of pioneering radioactive researchers Marie and Pierre Curie, after whom the radioactive element curium was named and emphasizes our focus on nuclear medicine. The tagline ‘Life Forward’ represents our commitment to securing a brighter future for all those we serve: An enhanced quality of care for our patients. A trusted partner to our customers. A supportive employer to our valued team.
Summary of Position
To be part of a team manufacturing critical radiopharmaceuticals for patient administration from a newly built and commissioned Radiopharmacy in West London. You will apply the principles of Good Manufacturing Practice to ensure Quality remains at the core of operations. You will ensure Quality Control processes are fit for purpose and meet regulatory standards.
- Releasing products according GMP guidelines, acting as releasing officer under delegation of senior management Radiopharmacy
- Recording of logs for fridge, freezers, isolator checks etc.
- Filling out exemption deviation reports where applicable
- Communicate effectively with colleagues through either department meetings, one to one’s or quick meets to highlight potential risks or gains to the department
- Comply with the legal and organizational procedures & guidelines about quality, safety, health and environmental issues
- Ensure all GMP guidelines and processes are followed
- Perform QC testing on all batches according to SmPC/procedure for batch release
- Review of batch documentation and Quality Control results before batch release
- Manage QC data spreadsheet and all QC equipment including their maintenance/calibration
- Ensure compliance monitoring sheets are completed and data populated on spreadsheet
- Ensure EM is done and plates are sent to Pharmacy in a timely manner
- Review and approve deviations, MOOS, OOS etc. during production
- Raise and investigate Out of Specification QC results
- Calibration of production apparatus
- Review and update analytical methods to ensure compliance with GMP/Specials guidelines and EP, BP and or SmPC.
- Release of raw material used for production
- Pharmacy services or equivalent life science degree
- GMP training and Quality Control education/experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Curium is an equal opportunity employer and believes everyone deserves respect, dignity and equality. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
About Curium Prague, Czech Republic
Posted on 11th November 2019