Posted on 15th October 2019
About Curium Prague, Czech Republic
Curium was formed in 2017 through the union of IBA Molecular and Mallinckrodt Nuclear Medicine LLC. Curium is a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider with over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud to service over 14 million patients worldwide each year and strive to provide best-in-class quality products and exceptional, reliable service.
Our diverse group of industry experts is unified under one strong and singular focus – to develop, manufacture and supply SPECT, PET and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals to customers around the globe. In fact, we have over 6,000 customers in over 70 countries world-wide.
At Curium, every single dose counts in helping doctors and patients diagnose and treat disease. That means every single employee counts toward meeting this unified objective to help each patient live “Life Forward”. We have an amazing team that lives by our core values every single day – integrity, commitment and collaboration. Come grow with us!
Summary of Position
We are looking for an experienced PMO Coordinator to be responsible for the support of the IT project management process and the CAPEX tracking expenditures for the PMO team (3 PMOs and an average of 12 project managers).
This includes the maintenance of accounting records and internal control processes, production of monthly financial and projects reporting and coordination of the monthly closures.
This role also ensures the support for the use of the PMO ERP tool (Planisware) and ensures company project management procedures conform to CIOs requirements.
A successful PMO Coordinator combines good communication skills, good analytical skills, with a thorough knowledge of Excel to produce the different reports and analyze them. PMO Coordinator duties include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all our Project Management tasks.
The IT department at Curium is managed globally in the company, overviewing IT operations and IT Projects for 4 different business units (SPECT North America, SPECT Europe, PET Europe, Corporate) across 8 countries (United States, Canada, Italy, Spain, France, Benelux, Netherlands, Czech Republic).
- Maintain and lead the project costs tracking process
- Support the CAR process (Capitalization Approval Request) for all IT projects from the initial registration of the CAR until the final capitalization
- Perform month end closing activities such as CAR reconciliation, project cost tracking, capitalization preparation, etc.
- Follow and animate the Order-to-cash process for any operation linked to IT Projects
- Follow and maintain the listing of all people involved for IT department in IT projects (contractors, employees, consultants)
- Close cooperation with internal and external partners (global IT teams from the different Business Units, project managers, suppliers)
- Complete and review internal and external reporting
- Previous experience in an IT environment/company or a controlling position is a must
- High level of Microsoft Excel is required
- Experience being first point of contact for large teams
- Strong written and spoken English, additional languages are an advantage
- Ability to independently resolve moderate to complex problems
- Oracle E1 and/ or Planisware experience is an advantage
- Traveling might be required on a 10% basis for specific operations related to financial closing
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days per year
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria (online benefit portal) 4 000 CZK/month net (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Flexible start and end of working hours
- Home office possibility
- Meal card contribution on 100 CZK/day worked (55% paid by the company)
- Multisport card (optional benefit through the cafeteria system)
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Employee referral bonus program
- Contributions to ACCA/CIMA/ICU qualification
- Financial support for upskilling qualification
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Company events and activities (social events, volunteering, teambuilding)
- Nespresso coffee, variety of tea, fruit and vegetables daily at the workplace
- Friendly international environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Curium is an equal opportunity employer and believes everyone deserves respect, dignity and equality. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.