Posted on 23rd October 2019
PET IT PMO with Intermediate French
About Curium Prague, Czech Republic
Curium was formed in 2017 through the union of IBA Molecular and Mallinckrodt Nuclear Medicine LLC. Curium is a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider with over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud to service over 14 million patients worldwide each year and strive to provide best-in-class quality products and exceptional, reliable service.
Our diverse group of industry experts is unified under one strong and singular focus – to develop, manufacture and supply SPECT, PET and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals to customers around the globe. In fact, we have over 6,000 customers in over 70 countries world-wide.
At Curium, every single dose counts in helping doctors and patients diagnose and treat disease. That means every single employee counts toward meeting this unified objective to help each patient live “Life Forward”. We have an amazing team that lives by our core values every single day – integrity, commitment and collaboration. Come grow with us!
Summary of Position
The new organization of the group has created 3 strong Strategic Business units focused on different manufacturing product lines. The PET Business Unit gathers 48 different production locations, across 4 countries/regions (France, Spain, Italy, Benelux) all dedicated to nuclear medicine based on Fluorine 18 isotope.
In this context of transformation and a high level of IT projects to be delivered, and in order to support the development and the transformation of the PET business unit, we are looking for someone who can provide hands-on leadership, coordination and direction to a team of project managers leading themselves multiple software and infrastructure initiatives.
The PET IT PMO must be a pilot of the IT project portfolio for PET, a strong support of the customer relationship management with the executive management, and must be the owner of project management methodologies, driving consistent practices and project governance throughout the organization.
The role requires an individual with a strong background in IT, specifically on software project management, as the infrastructure and the compliance part have already strong leaders available to help and support. That individual will have to be able to work particularly in a matrixed and global environment, and a proven track record of project governance and delivering results.
This includes having a strong ability to collaborate across all functions of the company and to communicate with peers, outside teams and executive staff. This role works directly with the IT Project Management Office Manager.
- You will have to manage a global portfolio of around 30 projects across 3 topics (infrastructure, software development, compliance IT remediation) impacting the business unit across 4 countries/regions (France, Spain, Italy and Benelux)
- You will be responsible for the global project governance of this portfolio, organizing and animating the steering committees, the operational and financial reporting for each project and for the global portfolio
- Your role will be key in the risk management of this portfolio and the coordination between business and IT teams
- You will be responsible yourself for a few software projects, to give exemplary or/and to face directly some executives with high expectations
- You will have a dotted line with a team of 3 to 6 project managers handling critical project initiatives to set up, upgrade, roll out, standardize IT across the business unit and all its localization
- You will report to the IT global PMO who is also the SPOC (Single Point of Contact) for the PET Business Unit
- You will have to work in close coordination with the European manufacturing PMO of the PET Business Unit based in France, the IT Infrastructure PMO and the Software PMO based in Prague
- 10- 15 years of experience in program management, or other leadership role requiring collaboration and influence without authority, 2-3 years with complex, global projects
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience in large scale implementations in IT projects (such as ERP or industrial software or GMP software) using a structured methodology and achieving a high level of adoption
- Successful Experience in project governance with different levels of stakeholders
- Successful project management track record for full life cycle implementation projects with around 3M – 5M EUR of annual budget
- Strong knowledge and experience in project reporting with a high capability of written and oral communication skills
- Customer oriented: verbal communication and ability to explain and to teach decision makers about the issues of each project
- Demonstration of entrepreneurial spirit with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and to present in front of executives
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) and at least an intermediate level of French is needed.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time through Europe (main stakeholders of the Business Unit are based in Paris, Madrid, Milan and Saint Beauzire, in the center of France, in addition to the 48 manufacturing locations)
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days per year
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria (online benefit portal) 4 000 CZK/month net (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Flexible start and end of working hours
- Home office possibility
- Meal card contribution on 100 CZK/day worked (55% paid by the company)
- Multisport card (optional benefit through the cafeteria system)
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Employee referral bonus program
- Contributions to ACCA/CIMA/ICU qualification
- Financial support for upskilling qualification
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Company events and activities (social events, volunteering, teambuilding)
- Nespresso coffee, variety of tea, fruit and vegetables daily at the workplace
- Friendly international environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Curium is an equal opportunity employer and believes everyone deserves respect, dignity and equality. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.