Posted on 12th January 2019
Manager Logistics / Warehouse
Summary of Position
Draw up department plans
- Make proposals and participating in projects within the framework of the distribution and procurement policy;
- Drafting of departmental plan and sub budget, tuning in distribution consultations, submitting to management for approval;
- Concrete plans, implementing decisions of the Executive and Project plans within the department.
Realised goods flows
- Giving instructions and instructions to supervisors/employees regarding approach and method, solving problems and deviations from standards;
- Monitor the implementation in qualitative and quantitative terms, adjusting where Need
- Initiation of warehouse counts, stock adjustments, etc.;
- Ensuring the availability of resources, installations and procedures.
Optimized department processes
- Compiling summaries and analyzing department data;
- Drafting, adjusting and implementing work procedures;
- Optimising packaging and loading processes, eliminating (structural) bottlenecks;
- Initiate and lead or participate in improvement projects.
- HBO Logistics, with 2 foreign languages W.O. English;
- Radiation hygiene TMS VRS-C;
- Certificate IATA DG;
- Security Advisor Air Freight (ball);
- ADR basis principles;
- GMP/GDP education.
We offer you
We offer you a full-time employment contract (average working week of 38 hours) and, depending on your education and experience, a competitive salary. The fringe benefits are excellent. Curium offers, among other things, a study and travel allowance and participation in a pension scheme.
Curium also offers you:
- the opportunity to further develop yourself personally in an independent, varied position with plenty of room for personal initiative and
- the possibility of making a recognizable contribution to the result of the company with an excellent reputation in the market.
Curium is a leading, global manufacturer and distributor of medical isotopes, with its headquarters in France. The company in its current form originated in the beginning of 2017, after a merger between IBA Molecular in France and the nuclear medicine business of Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals with headquarters in the US.
1600 employees work at many operational and commercial Curium locations and provide over 14 million patients per year with diagnostic and therapeutic solutions. The products are shipped to 6000 customers in 70 countries, in particular to Nuclear Medicine departments in hospitals. As such, Curium is the world’s largest supplier of medical isotopes. Curium’s core values are integrity, commitment and collaboration.
The Curium facility in Petten, on the coast of North-Holland, employs over 330 employees. Beside radioactive medical isotopes, also non-radioactive products are manufactured. In the hospitals, medical isotopes are usually labeled with non-radioactive carriers, which takes the isotope to the targeted tissue, organ or cell type in the human body. This way, the radioactive substance is carried to the suspected area in the human body. The Petten facility has a focus on continuous improvement and innovation, supported by a multitude of improvement initiatives and projects.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Curium is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Are you interested in this position? Mail your motivation with curriculum vitae in Dutch to the Human Resources department to the attention of Jill Groot at email@example.com.