Posted on 5th April 2019
Infrastructure Project Manager
Curium was formed in 2017 through the union of IBA Molecular and Mallinckrodt Nuclear Medicine LLC. Curium is a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider with over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud to service over 14 million patients worldwide each year and strive to provide best-in-class quality products and exceptional, reliable service.
Our diverse group of industry experts is unified under one strong and singular focus – to develop, manufacture and supply SPECT, PET and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals to customers around the globe. In fact, we have over 6,000 customers in over 70 countries world-wide.
At Curium, every single dose counts in helping doctors and patients diagnose and treat disease. That means every single employee counts toward meeting this unified objective to help each patient live “Life Forward”. We have an amazing team that lives by our core values every single day – integrity, commitment and collaboration. Come grow with us!
Summary of Position
Curium is seeking a smart, organized, and personable infrastructure project manager who thrives in a fast & international environment under M&A update.
As a Project Manager in the Infrastructure department you will be responsible for planning and executing projects for our infrastructure teams. This position will work closely with our System & Network, Telecoms and other sub and network teams along with external vendors to manage communication and ensure timely delivery.
- Create Infrastructure project plans with the help of Global CTO
- Actively manage and close-out IT Infrastructure projects
- Facilitate all project related status meetings, documentation, and communication with IT Infrastructure team members and external third parties.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management for the PMO
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- CAPM or PMP certification preferred
- 5-10 years’ experience in a Project Management role for a global company including significant experience in implementation of large to medium size projects within infrastructure.
- Proven experience of successfully managing Infrastructure related projects in mid to large organizations.
- Extensive experience with core PM tools including Microsoft Project, Microsoft SharePoint, & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, etc.).
- Experience with working with data centers and Global organizations
- Understanding of Infrastructure components. SCCM, AD, VM’s, IP Ranges, LAN/WAN design and build, MPLS circuits, security components.
- Ability to manage and lead projects in different locations
- Ability to travel a few times per quarter; destinations are in EU and sometimes in the US
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other domains in IT.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days per year
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month net (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers
- Referral program
- Contributions to ACCA
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Refreshments at the workplace
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Curium is an equal opportunity employer and believes everyone deserves respect, dignity and equality. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.