Posted on 7th May 2019
Curium was formed in 2017 through the union of IBA Molecular and Mallinckrodt Nuclear Medicine LLC. Curium is a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider with over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud to service over 14 million patients worldwide each year and strive to provide best-in-class quality products and exceptional, reliable service.
Our diverse group of industry experts is unified under one strong and singular focus – to develop, manufacture and supply SPECT, PET and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals to customers around the globe. In fact, we have over 6,000 customers in over 70 countries world-wide.
At Curium, every single dose counts in helping doctors and patients diagnose and treat disease. That means every single employee counts toward meeting this unified objective to help each patient live “Life Forward”. We have an amazing team that lives by our core values every single day – integrity, commitment and collaboration. Come grow with us!
Summary of Position
As the Infrastructure PMO, you will manage a portfolio of critical project initiatives to unify, secure and optimize the IT infrastructure of the company. You will provide hands-on leadership and direction to a team of project managers leading those initiatives. We are looking for someone who can be the leader of our delivery and the owner of consistent practices throughout the organization.
The role requires an individual with a strong technical background in IT infrastructure, particularly in a matrixed and global environment, and a proven track record of delivering results and management of project managers teams. This includes having a strong ability to collaborate across all functions of the company and communicate with peers, outside teams and executive staff. This role works directly with the Program Management Office Leader and the Group CTO.
- 5 years of experience in program management, or other leadership role requiring collaboration and influence without authority, 10 years with complex, global projects
- Experience in and leading a PMO organization and experience in project managers management (at least 3 different project managers)
- Great leadership skills. Ability to coach teams as well as drive key operational processes in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience in large scale implementations in IT Infrastructure projects (such as virtualization improvements, Data center migration, Hyperconverge infra) using a structured methodology and achieving a high level of adoption
- Successful project management track record for full life cycle infrastructure implementation projects with around 3M EUR of annual budget
- Proven record of execution of infrastructure programs to time and budget
- Ability to build accurate reporting towards executives with a strategic approach and to track projects from a financial point of view
- Strategic and tactical thinking
- Experience with internal business cases preparation and project management tools and processes
- Ability to effectively communicate with and influence at all levels of internal and client personnel.
- Customer oriented: verbal communication and ability to explain and to teach decision makers about the issues of each project
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Fluency in English
- Ability to travel at least 30% of the time through Europe and United States
- Experience with externalization, Outsourcing, Hybrid cloud, Data center & DC migration is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- A second major European language would be very much appreciated (French, Spanish / Italian)
- Czech language is not a requirement.
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Business Acumen
- Priority setting and planning
- Functional Technical Skills
- Comfortable working with senior managers
- Peer Relationships / Cross cultural respect
- Judgment/Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Time management
- Integrity & Trust
- Customer Focus
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days per year
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month net (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers
- Referral program
- Contributions to ACCA
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Refreshments at the workplace
Be resourceful, take responsibility, live our values and you’ll have a lot to look forward to. If you’d feel at home in a culture of empowerment and are inspired by the idea of helping us chart our own course and aggressively pursue growth, you’ll share in the success you help generate. Along with the chance to learn quickly and build your profile in a global company, you can expect everything from a competitive salary to a performance-related bonus to comprehensive benefits. Better still, you’ll be helping us transform lives.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Curium is an equal opportunity employer and believes everyone deserves respect, dignity and equality. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.