Posted on 25th October 2018
Functional HR System Analyst
Summary of Position
As part of the IT team, the Functional Systems Analyst role is to support the functional business goals and proposed technology solution for enhancing company growth while supporting our major ERP systems, JD Edwards Enterprise One (E1), ADP & Safeguard, as well as Concur including their related bolt-ons and other minor applications.
- Main contact for the HR IT Steering committee, responsible for application support for their functional areas for business systems.
- Works in liaison with other functional and technical corporate teams to build consistent strategies and design best-in-class projects and initiatives.
- Understands business goals & proposed technology solutions. Assesses the requirements of technology solutions including estimates of time, staffing & costs to implement & support. May develop or contribute to the development of capital project requests to fund the implementation of technology solutions.
- In collaboration with the business-related function, build the three years strategy plan and translate it in IT projects 3 years roadmap
- Understand the market trends in the related area, best practices and competitors approach, so to be proactive advising our business partners with potential ways forward.
- Carries out procedures for implementation & ongoing support. This includes keeping technologies current & supported; following and enforcing change control procedures, installation instructions, support request instructions, etc. while ensuring full compliance with pharmaceutical, Nuclear and personal information local and global regulations.
- Drives issues to root cause and prevents recurrences by taking appropriate corrective actions.
- Helps the help desk, supporting users globally, answering application support questions and issues. Working to delegate more and more to the helpdesk team.
- Works with reporting tools (Insight, Anaplan, …) to produce and refine customized reports as requested by users globally.
- Works as liaison between users and corporate & outsourced support personnel, and coordinating support activity to drive issues to root cause and correct issues affecting users globally.
- Maintains plans to ensure the continuity of critical business functions and minimize information loss in the event of a disaster for all sites globally.
- Work will require frequent communications with business partners of all levels, including strategic discussions with VPs.
- Ability to travel up to 6 times a year, for one or two weeks, with generous advance notices.
- Experienced IT professional, with 5 to 10 years acting as a business analyst, supporting the HR function, running or oversighting related projects and participating in business strategy, in a medium size growing company. Understanding pharma and/or Nuclear regulations and impacts on IT would be a plus.
- Business Knowledge – Strong understanding of how supported technologies are used in the business operations, and consistently uses this knowledge effectively in daily support and handling unusual/critical issues.
- Communication skills – Strong verbal & written communication skills in English, other languages (French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Czech) are optional; demonstrates effective listening skills; regularly handles difficult customers or situations effectively requiring sensitivity and diplomacy; strong customer service orientation and win-win negotiation skills.
- Independence – Works independently with only general direction; appropriately keeps management informed of relevant issues.
- Operational Support – Supports all business users at multiple finances, commercial, plants and logistics facilities globally. Collaborative role with other virtual, geographically spread support teams.
- Administration – Performs administrative functions as required. Uses ticket tracking mechanisms and follows all policies and procedures.
Be resourceful, take responsibility, live our values and you’ll have a lot to look forward to. If you’d feel at home in a culture of empowerment and are inspired by the idea of helping us chart our own course and aggressively pursue growth, you’ll share in the success you help generate. Along with the chance to learn quickly and build your profile in a global company, you can expect everything from a competitive salary to a performance-related bonus to comprehensive benefits. Better still, you’ll be helping us transform lives.
The Curium location in Prague employs over 80 employees and functions in this location include Finance (AP, Treasury, Payroll, FP&A, GL), IT, HR, Sales Ops & Customer Service. The Prague offices are very modern, offering free coffee, tea, hot chocolates, water, fruits and vegetables on a daily basis. In addition, Meal Vouchers, annual bonus, Edenred Benefits Café Card (4 000 CZK net/month; in trial period 1 500 CZK net/month). 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days per year, Referral program, Contributions to ACCA, Contributions to accident and life insurance, Contributions to pension (3% from salary). Prague is a beautiful city offering amazing night life, architecture and culture and significantly cheaper cost of living than most big cities in Europe.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Curium is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Posted on 25th October 2018
Posted on 8th October 2018
Posted on 8th October 2018
Posted on 20th September 2018
Posted on 24th June 2018