Posted on 4th June 2019
Facilities Technician II
Curium was formed in 2017 through the union of IBA Molecular and Mallinckrodt Nuclear Medicine LLC. Curium is a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider with over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud to service over 14 million patients worldwide each year and strive to provide best-in-class quality products and exceptional, reliable service.
Our diverse group of industry experts is unified under one strong and singular focus – to develop, manufacture and supply SPECT, PET and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals to customers around the globe. In fact, we have over 6,000 customers in over 70 countries world-wide.
At Curium, every single dose counts in helping doctors and patients diagnose and treat disease. That means every single employee counts toward meeting this unified objective to help each patient live “Life Forward”. We have an amazing team that lives by our core values every single day – integrity, commitment and collaboration. Come grow with us!
Summary of Position
To support the preventative maintenance and repairing of industrial equipment and special projects as required of the manufacturing and support groups. Perform a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, or optical areas, including troubleshooting, calibrating, adjusting, testing, and maintaining equipment, components, devices, or systems.
• Be self-motivated and able to work as a member of a team when needed.
• Ensure a safe and quality working environment through training, awareness, and compliance to safety guidelines and SOP’s.
• Follow and promote on-the-job safety expectations, including wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and following cGMP rules and guidelines in all designated areas.
• Maintain proper housekeeping expectations.
• Work from schematics, engineering drawings, and written or verbal instructions
• Perform all assigned PM’s and work orders on time and make preventative maintenance checks and inspections as required.
• Perform calibration and alignment checks; make adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed.
• Respond to production-down issues in a manner that minimizes downtime.
• Troubleshoot electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics and mechanical system in an industrial environment.
• Test equipment after repairs and leave equipment and area in a clean, safe condition.
• Operate related equipment, conduct tests and report data in prescribed format.
• Use predetermined methods, sequences, and setups to inspect or test specific equipment or product; making modifications and adjustments as necessary.
- Associate level degree or technical certification in Industrial Maintenance, HVAC, or related field and/or relevant military experience preferred.
- 1-3 years maintenance experience preferred, preferably in pharmaceutical manufacturing or related industry.
- Preferred experience with the following:
- Industrial Electrical Controls
- Building Management Systems
- HVAC equipment
- Air Compressors and Vacuum systems
- Boilers and steam systems
- Strong Troubleshooting Skills
- The following experience is preferred:
- WFI or USP Water systems
- Clean steam generator
- Chilled water system Operation and Maintenance
- Root Cause Analysis
- Must be willing to work on cross-functional teams to solve various issues throughout the plant.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Curium is an equal opportunity employer and believes everyone deserves respect, dignity and equality. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.