Posted on 24th June 2018
Enterprise Functional Business Systems Analyst
Curium was formed in 2017 through the union of IBA Molecular and Mallinckrodt Nuclear Medicine LLC. Curium is a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider with over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud to service over 14 million patients worldwide each year and strive to provide best-in-class quality products and exceptional, reliable service.
Our diverse group of industry experts is unified under one strong and singular focus – to develop, manufacture and supply SPECT, PET and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals to customers around the globe. In fact, we have over 6,000 customers in over 70 countries world-wide.
At Curium, every single dose counts in helping doctors and patients diagnose and treat disease. That means every single employee counts toward meeting this unified objective to help each patient live “Life Forward”. We have an amazing team that lives by our core values every single day – integrity, commitment and collaboration. Come grow with us!
Summary of Position
Curium is seeking a Financial & Supply Chain Functional Analysts with experience working with JD Edwards Enterprise One (E1). These positions will play a key role in the development and delivery of business application in a high growth environment. This individual will be championing ERP and financial systems integrations across the company and its global projects, while insuring existing system are appropriately maintained.
- Participate in the design, implementation, and support of the company’s financial and ERP systems architecture and reporting tools.
- Work as a member of a Team responsible for support and modernization of the core business systems platform.
- Collaborate with the Master Data Management Team to develop and implement the usage of enterprise-wide standards for data definitions, data management and ensure the organization’s compliance.
- Drive and manage the development of customized reporting and analysis, including key business metrics dashboards, maintenance reporting and other.
- Develop partnerships with other leaders to ensure that the ERP and financial systems are aligned with the Curium’s business objectives
- Work with leadership to build a culture of collaboration, integrity and trust
- Continuously identify operational efficiencies to increase profitability and focus on customer satisfaction.
- IT Professional with a Bachelor’s Degree in a technology-related field, with 10+ years of experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Systems Analyst or Business Analyst in the Pharma Industry
- Working experience with JD Edwards Enterprise One (E1) is necessary
- Working experience with other ERP and financial tools is an advantage
- Understanding of information technology operations and infrastructure.
- Experience with supply chain and financial systems and working with leaders in those business functions.
- Proven work history in delivering key initiatives, such as technology migrations, new product launches, deployment of business applications, and reducing costs and inefficiencies.
- Involvement in integrations from acquisitions and mergers.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and application project management.
Be resourceful, take responsibility, live our values and you’ll have a lot to look forward to. If you’d feel at home in a culture of empowerment and are inspired by the idea of helping us chart our own course and aggressively pursue growth, you’ll share in the success you help generate. Along with the chance to learn quickly and build your profile in a global company, you can expect everything from a competitive salary to a performance-related bonus to comprehensive benefits. Better still, you’ll be helping us transform lives.
The Curium location in Prague employs over 80 employees and functions in this location include Finance (AP, Treasury, Payroll, FP&A, GL), IT, HR, Sales Ops & Customer Service. The Prague offices are very modern, offering free coffee, tea, hot chocolates, water, fruits and vegetables on a daily basis. In addition, Meal Vouchers, annual bonus, Edenred Benefits Café Card (4 000 CZK net/month; in trial period 1 500 CZK net/month). 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days per year, Referral program, Contributions to ACCA, Contributions to accident and life insurance, Contributions to pension (3% from salary). Prague is a beautiful city offering amazing night life, architecture and culture and significantly cheaper cost of living than most big cities in Europe.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Curium is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Posted on 13th March 2019
Posted on 13th March 2019
Posted on 4th March 2019
Posted on 3rd March 2019
Posted on 3rd March 2019
Posted on 25th October 2018