Posted on 12th January 2019
Summary of Position
Maintenance, development and manufacture of electrical installations and means of production.
Maintained Installations (Electric)
- Maintenance, inspection and modification of electrical installations and means of production;
- Recovering (impending) defects;
- Carrying out or assisting with corrective maintenance resulting from inspections
Transacted disturbances (electrically, in PLC field and occasionally also mechanically)
- Locating malfunctions and investigating fault causes
- Assess of nature and size and determine whether immediate repair is necessary or possible
- Carrying out emergency repairs
- Executing or assisting in more extensive repairs based on (self) prepared assignments
- Doing count to supervisor to improve technical situations, plus self-executing them.
Assembled and modified installations
- Execution of new/expansion work, such as cabling, fire alarm and evacuation installation, electric motors etc.
- Contribute to work carried out by external installation agencies/suppliers, including the commissioning and testing of new installations
- Completing logs
- Maintenance of measuring equipment and tools
- Provision of additional bank work
- Rounded MBO level 4 in the direction of electro-technology
- In possession or prepared to obtain radiation hygiene Level 5 B
- Certificate and attached person NEN 3140
- Extensive knowledge of business processes, equipment and installations (also outside of your own work area in relation to consignment services)
- Basic knowledge of WTB, vacuum technology, pneumatics, hydraulics, refrigeration and hazardous materials
We offer you
We offer you a full-time employment contract (average working week of 38 hours) and, depending on your education and experience, a competitive salary. The fringe benefits are excellent. Curium offers, among other things, a study and travel allowance and participation in a pension scheme.
Curium also offers you:
- the opportunity to further develop yourself personally in an independent, varied position with plenty of room for personal initiative and
- the possibility of making a recognizable contribution to the result of the company with an excellent reputation in the market.
Curium is a leading, global manufacturer and distributor of medical isotopes, with its headquarters in France. The company in its current form originated in the beginning of 2017, after a merger between IBA Molecular in France and the nuclear medicine business of Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals with headquarters in the US.
1600 employees work at many operational and commercial Curium locations and provide over 14 million patients per year with diagnostic and therapeutic solutions. The products are shipped to 6000 customers in 70 countries, in particular to Nuclear Medicine departments in hospitals. As such, Curium is the world’s largest supplier of medical isotopes. Curium’s core values are integrity, commitment and collaboration.
The Curium facility in Petten, on the coast of North-Holland, employs over 330 employees. Beside radioactive medical isotopes, also non-radioactive products are manufactured. In the hospitals, medical isotopes are usually labeled with non-radioactive carriers, which takes the isotope to the targeted tissue, organ or cell type in the human body. This way, the radioactive substance is carried to the suspected area in the human body. The Petten facility has a focus on continuous improvement and innovation, supported by a multitude of improvement initiatives and projects.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Curium is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Ben je geïnteresseerd of ken je iemand die geschikt is voor deze positie? Stuur dan je schriftelijke sollicitatie met curriculum vitae, vóór 25 maart a.s. naar de afdeling Human Resources t.a.v. Conny Althuizius. (email@example.com).
Posted on 17th March 2019
Posted on 15th March 2019
Posted on 7th March 2019
Posted on 7th February 2019
Posted on 7th February 2019
Posted on 1st February 2019
Posted on 21st September 2018