Posted on 2nd April 2018
Direct Category Manager
- Manages a category of direct purchases, having a significant impact on the company’s strategy.
- Strengthen the purchasing department to support the development of the Curium Group by bringing strategic purchasing skills to identify and implement online purchasing strategies with regional and global business objectives.
- Defines savings programs in the organization
- Collaborates at all levels with the supply chain, commercial, production and marketing functions to make the group’s competitive advantages more visible
- Implement a Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) to improve the quality, on-time deliveries and costs of the various suppliers.
- Establish Performance Indicators
- Contributes to Make / Buy analyzes
- Reduces NWC costs and improves payment terms.
- Training level BAC + 5 with if possible a scientific option such as chemistry or biochemistry
- 5 to 10 years of experience in purchasing
- French, fluent English, Dutch if possible
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Curium is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Curium was formed in 2017 through the union of IBA Molecular and Mallinckrodt Nuclear Medicine LLC. Curium is a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider with over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud to service over 14 million patients worldwide each year and strive to provide best-in-class quality products and exceptional, reliable service.
Our diverse group of industry experts is unified under one strong and singular focus – to develop, manufacture and supply SPECT, PET and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals to customers around the globe. In fact, we have over 6,000 customers in over 70 countries world-wide.
At Curium, every single dose counts in helping doctors and patients diagnose and treat disease. That means every single employee counts toward meeting this unified objective to help each patient live “Life Forward”. We have an amazing team that lives by our core values every single day – integrity, commitment and collaboration. Our North American headquarters is in Maryland Heights, MO. Come grow with us!
Posted on 28th January 2019
Posted on 28th January 2019
Posted on 27th January 2019
Posted on 7th January 2019
Posted on 18th December 2018