Posted on 4th February 2020
Customer Service Representative
Curium is the world’s largest nuclear medicine company with more than a century of industry experience. We develop, manufacture and distribute world-class radiopharmaceutical products to help patients around the globe. Our proven heritage combined with a pioneering approach are the hallmarks to deliver innovation, excellence and unparalleled service.
With manufacturing facilities across Europe and the United States, Curium delivers SPECT, PET and therapeutic radiopharmaceutical solutions for life-threatening diseases to over 14 million patients annually. The name ‘Curium’ honors the legacy of pioneering radioactive researchers Marie and Pierre Curie, after whom the radioactive element curium was named and emphasizes our focus on nuclear medicine. The tagline ‘Life Forward’ represents our commitment to securing a brighter future for all those we serve: An enhanced quality of care for our patients. A trusted partner to our customers. A supportive employer to our valued team.
Summary of Position
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing the highest level of customer service excellence to customers while operating within Curium’s company guidelines. This position will be primarily responsible for managing all aspects of the order entry and management of process for customers of Curium.
- Takes and processes orders by telephone, internet, and correspondence from customers; quotes prices and delivery dates’ checks stock and expediting information
- Enters and maintains database records of customer profiles and prepares and maintains status reports
- Processes and adjust database for returned goods by entering orders, credits, etc. Within parameters expedites emergency orders upon customer requests
- Maintains knowledge of company products and customer service processes
Other Duties as assigned with or without accommodation
- 4-6 years of experience in a fast-paced customer service department (medical/pharmaceutical experience is ideal)
- Experienced in an inbound call center environment, retail, or any other customer/social service venue
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred; Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must possess strong interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work on projects with minimal supervision
- Must be able to maintain multiple projects at one time
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Curium is an equal opportunity employer and believes everyone deserves respect, dignity and equality. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.