Posted on 28th January 2019
Customer Service Representative – Germany
Summary of Position
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing the highest level of customer service to our customers while operating within Curium’s company guidelines. You will collaborate closely with our in-country customer service team, managing the order to invoice process and ensuring that the needs of all customers are met in a timely and professional manner.
Your role will be busy and varied, demanding an eye for details and an excellent sense of time management as the position involves working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Order processing (quote to invoice) in an accurate and timely manner
- Respond to requests and queries, always delivering a high level of professional service
- Maintain knowledge of and work to current SOP and work-instructions
- Carry out ad-hoc departmental tasks when identified
- Maintain a good knowledge of customers and company products
- Ensure that all Service Level Agreements and KPIs are met per given job task
- Adhere to all policy and procedures at all times, escalating to Team Manager any item that falls outside of policy which is requested from any other department, team, or entity within the company
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams i.e. Finance, Supply Chain
- At least 1 to 3 years in a customer service environment, retail, or customer-facing role
- Advanced level of written and oral communication in English and German
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Flexibility to cover extra working hours occasionally
- Medical/pharmaceutical experience is a bonus
- Takes responsibility
- Able to prioritise
- Driven to improve services and processes
- Adaptable in a fast-changing environment
- Good team worker
- Strong communication skills
- High performing:
- High work standards
- Good time management
- Works well under pressure
- Possesses a strong sense of integrity and a desire to always do one’s best
Be resourceful, take responsibility, live our values and you’ll have a lot to look forward to. If you’d feel at home in a culture of empowerment and are inspired by the idea of helping us chart our own course and aggressively pursue growth, you’ll share in the success you help generate. Along with the chance to learn quickly and build your profile in a global company, you can expect everything from a competitive salary to a performance-related bonus to comprehensive benefits. Better still, you’ll be helping us transform lives.
The Curium location in Prague employs over 80 employees and functions in this location include Finance (AP, Treasury, Payroll, FP&A, GL), IT, HR, Sales Ops & Customer Service. The Prague offices are very modern, offering free coffee, tea, hot chocolates, water, fruits and vegetables on a daily basis. In addition, Meal Vouchers, annual bonus, Edenred Benefits Café Card (4 000 CZK net/month; in trial period 1 500 CZK net/month), 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days per year, referral program, contributions to ACCA, contributions to accident and life insurance, contributions to pension (3% from salary). Prague is a beautiful city offering amazing night life, architecture and culture and significantly cheaper cost of living than most big cities in Europe.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Curium is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.