Posted on 2nd July 2019
Chief Technology Officer
Curium was formed in 2017 through the union of IBA Molecular and Mallinckrodt Nuclear Medicine LLC. Curium is a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider with over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud to service over 14 million patients worldwide each year and strive to provide best-in-class quality products and exceptional, reliable service.
Our diverse group of industry experts is unified under one strong and singular focus – to develop, manufacture and supply SPECT, PET and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals to customers around the globe. In fact, we have over 6,000 customers in over 70 countries world-wide.
At Curium, every single dose counts in helping doctors and patients diagnose and treat disease. That means every single employee counts toward meeting this unified objective to help each patient live “Life Forward”. We have an amazing team that lives by our core values every single day – integrity, commitment and collaboration. Come grow with us!
Summary of Position
We are seeking a Group Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to bring a high level of experience and a strategic mindset to Information Technology (IT). In this Chief Technology Officer role you will help build the capability and enhance IT’s ability to create value.
- Participate in the development of a comprehensive IT strategy incorporating foundational IT infrastructure, End User Support, Software Development, Product Management, and Enterprise Systems to make Curium a connected enterprise
- Act as an IT advisor to identify, develop, and place talent into the right roles
- Create dependable, efficient, and innovate solutions and apply them to IT problems and create opportunities
- Develop IT strategies and standards to keep us competitive with market & peer industry practices
- Improve IT’s overall performance improvement through a metrics-driven approach
- Act as an escalation point and resource channel for technical questions
- Coach others in our organization vision and strategy
- Communication to non-IT customers and emotional intelligence in supporting interactions
- Setting expectations & accountability towards progress
- Bachelor’s in IT or related area or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of IT or strategic leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing technology strategies
- Experience in stabilizing and optimizing enterprise systems for integration, business functionality, and reducing complexity in the environment
- Background in designing/developing IT standards and systems, planning IT implementation, and maximizing user adoption
- Core knowledge of information system vulnerabilities, risk management and Cyber Security
- Ability to manage risks & priorities in a demanding and changing environment.
- Capacity to quickly assess impact of mergers & acquisitions, building plans to integrate and build on opportunities.
- Experienced in anticipating and building 5 years plan to sustain core infrastructure and anticipate obsolescence.
- Ability to vet plans and ideas for technical viability and requirements
- Knowledge of how to invest in IT talent for optimal development & retention: mentor, manage and grow the teams while setting a culture of quality, agility and high performance for the organization
- Ability to coach others’ development
- Extensive Pharmaceutical industry experience, including systems validation and data integrity
- Developed strategy for organizations growing and maturing
- Product life cycle management background
- French language
- Experience in new technology & innovation (IoT, AI, …)
- 1/3 of time if based in Prague (CZ) OR 2/3 of time if based in St Louis (MI)
- Normal office conditions with travel to manufacturing sites, internal planning meetings, industry meetings, and training.
- Willingness to work in a team based environment.
- Close attention to detail required.
- May be required to sit or stand for long periods of time while performing duties.
- Must be able to work outside of regular work hours.
- Willingness to work in plant producing radioactive materials and requiring all employees to participate in safety programs designed to minimize potential and/or actual exposure levels.
- Must possess good hand-eye coordination.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Curium is an equal opportunity employer and believes everyone deserves respect, dignity and equality. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.