Posted on 27th November 2019
Cash/Credit Collections Analyst with Dutch
About Curium Prague, Czech Republic
Curium was formed in 2017 through the union of IBA Molecular and Mallinckrodt Nuclear Medicine LLC. Curium is a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider with over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud to service over 14 million patients worldwide each year and strive to provide best-in-class quality products and exceptional, reliable service.
Our diverse group of industry experts is unified under one strong and singular focus – to develop, manufacture and supply SPECT, PET and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals to customers around the globe. In fact, we have over 6,000 customers in over 70 countries world-wide.
At Curium, every single dose counts in helping doctors and patients diagnose and treat disease. That means every single employee counts toward meeting this unified objective to help each patient live “Life Forward”. We have an amazing team that lives by our core values every single day – integrity, commitment and collaboration. Come grow with us!
Summary of Position
We are currently searching for a Cash/Credit Collections Analyst to take care of our Dutch-speaking market.
- Being in contact with Curium’s internal and external customers and building ongoing relationships with them
- Collecting cash on the assigned portfolios of customers on the phone and via email
- Performing cash receipts forecasts and analysis of financial information of assigned customers
- Preparing reports and finding ways to improve processes to add value to the business
- Have some previous experience with credit/collections (at least 1 year approximately).
- Want to use English (our company language) and Dutch on a daily basis
- Enjoy being in touch with customers, building relationships and taking responsibility for them
- Not afraid of being on the phone – More calls will be needed in the beginning to develop the relationship with those ongoing customers but you will also have some flexibility on how to do your job
- Outgoing personality, open-minded, motivated, able to solve problems and manage your time
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days per year
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria (online benefit portal) 4 000 CZK/month net (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Flexible start and end of working hours
- Home office possibility
- Meal card contribution on 100 CZK/day worked (55% paid by the company)
- Multisport card (optional benefit through the cafeteria system)
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Employee referral bonus program
- Contributions to ACCA/CIMA/ICU qualification
- Financial support for upskilling qualification
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Company events and activities (social events, volunteering, teambuilding)
- Nespresso coffee, variety of tea, fruit and vegetables daily at the workplace
- Friendly international environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Curium is an equal opportunity employer and believes everyone deserves respect, dignity and equality. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
About Curium Prague, Czech Republic
Posted on 26th November 2019
Posted on 4th November 2019