Posted on 7th May 2019
Cash Application Analyst
Curium was formed in 2017 through the union of IBA Molecular and Mallinckrodt Nuclear Medicine LLC. Curium is a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider with over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud to service over 14 million patients worldwide each year and strive to provide best-in-class quality products and exceptional, reliable service.
Our diverse group of industry experts is unified under one strong and singular focus – to develop, manufacture and supply SPECT, PET and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals to customers around the globe. In fact, we have over 6,000 customers in over 70 countries world-wide.
At Curium, every single dose counts in helping doctors and patients diagnose and treat disease. That means every single employee counts toward meeting this unified objective to help each patient live “Life Forward”. We have an amazing team that lives by our core values every single day – integrity, commitment and collaboration. Come grow with us!
Summary of Position
Ensure adequate incoming cash allocation on assigned portfolios, maintain low unapplied cash, produce timely reporting as required and comply with Curium policies and processes.
- Responsible for cash allocation activities on the assigned portfolios. Activities include daily booking of cash receipts, minimizing unapplied cash balances on customers’ accounts, liaising with banking partners, supporting credit analysts with account reconciliations
- Responsible for the accurate cash receipts reporting on the assigned portfolios monthly
- Responsible for ensuring cash application metrics are achieved on the assigned portfolios in accordance with agreed goals
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related discipline is desirable
- Analytically minded with strong financial acumen
- Good organizational skills and problem-solving skills are essential
- Goal oriented, motivated self-starter, with excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills with the ability to deal tactfully, confidently, and ethically with both internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and excellent knowledge of cash application processes
- Strong PC skills with proficiency in Excel and experience with the full Microsoft suite
- 2 or more years of experience in cash applications role
- Fluency in English required (Other European languages an advantage)
- Result Oriented
- Priority setting and planning
- Functional Technical Skills
- Comfortable working with senior managers
- Peer Relationships
- Judgment/Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Time management
Be resourceful, take responsibility, live our values and you’ll have a lot to look forward to. If you’d feel at home in a culture of empowerment and are inspired by the idea of helping us chart our own course and aggressively pursue growth, you’ll share in the success you help generate. Along with the chance to learn quickly and build your profile in a global company, you can expect everything from a competitive salary to a performance-related bonus to comprehensive benefits. Better still, you’ll be helping us transform lives.
The Curium location in Prague employs over 80 employees and functions in this location include Finance (AP, Treasury, Payroll, FP&A, GL), IT, HR, Sales Ops & Customer Service. The Prague offices are very modern, offering free coffee, tea, hot chocolates, water, fruits and vegetables on a daily basis. In addition, Meal Vouchers, annual bonus, Edenred Benefits Café Card (4 000 CZK net/month; in trial period 1 500 CZK net/month). Prague is a beautiful city offering amazing night life, architecture and culture and significantly cheaper cost of living than most big cities in Europe.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Curium is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.