Posted on 23rd October 2019
Business Software Project Manager
About Curium Prague, Czech Republic
Curium was formed in 2017 through the union of IBA Molecular and Mallinckrodt Nuclear Medicine LLC. Curium is a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider with over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud to service over 14 million patients worldwide each year and strive to provide best-in-class quality products and exceptional, reliable service.
Our diverse group of industry experts is unified under one strong and singular focus – to develop, manufacture and supply SPECT, PET and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals to customers around the globe. In fact, we have over 6,000 customers in over 70 countries world-wide.
At Curium, every single dose counts in helping doctors and patients diagnose and treat disease. That means every single employee counts toward meeting this unified objective to help each patient live “Life Forward”. We have an amazing team that lives by our core values every single day – integrity, commitment and collaboration. Come grow with us!
Summary of Position
In a context of continuous transformation and a high level of IT projects to be delivered, in order to support the development of the company, we are looking for someone who can provide hands-on project management and delivery to a range of strategic software projects. Many of them are currently related to Sales development and Salesforce technology but that portfolio is required to be evaluated depending on the coming years and the strategic development of the company.
The role requires an individual with a strong background in Salesforce and IT software project management, particularly in a matrixed and global environment, and a proven track record of delivering results.
This includes having a strong ability to manage projects with executive stakeholders, collaborate across all functions of the company and communicate with peers, outside teams and executive staff. This role works directly with the IT Project Management Office Manager and the Group CIOs.
- You will manage a portfolio of 4 to 7 projects across different business units and different locations.
- You will be responsible for the on-time delivery of projects in the respect of the announced budgets, and for the quality of their deliverables
- You will be responsible yourself for integrators management on the projects you will be responsible for
- You will be acknowledgeable for the accurate reporting over software in terms of budget follow-up and for the preparation for steering committees, executive meetings, etc.
- You will be responsible for the quality of global communication about these projects, both from the internal users’ side and from the external business units’ stakeholders, organizing some training sessions or demonstrations in order to roll out and standardize all software approach across the company.
- You will work hand in hand with the Software PMO below the pilotage of the IT Project Management Office Manager
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in large scale implementations in IT projects (such as business
intelligence or ERP or CRM) using a structured methodology and achieving a high level of adoption
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management based on SalesForce technology
- Ability to work depending various methodologies, waterfall or agile projects with proven track record
- Great leadership skills. Ability to animate teams and workshops from multicultural environments and businesses as well as drive key operational processes in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with and influence at all levels of internal and client personnel.
- Customer oriented: verbal communication and ability to explain and to teach decision makers about the issues of each project
- Proven record of execution to time and budget and demonstration of entrepreneurship spirit and of problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and to present in front of executives
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to travel at least 30% of the time through Europe and United States
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days per year
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria (online benefit portal) 4 000 CZK/month net (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Flexible start and end of working hours
- Home office possibility
- Meal card contribution on 100 CZK/day worked (55% paid by the company)
- Multisport card (optional benefit through the cafeteria system)
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Employee referral bonus program
- Contributions to ACCA/CIMA/ICU qualification
- Financial support for upskilling qualification
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Company events and activities (social events, volunteering, teambuilding)
- Nespresso coffee, variety of tea, fruit and vegetables daily at the workplace
- Friendly international environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Curium is an equal opportunity employer and believes everyone deserves respect, dignity and equality. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.