Posted on 15th November 2019
About Curium Prague, Czech Republic
Curium was formed in 2017 through the union of IBA Molecular and Mallinckrodt Nuclear Medicine LLC. Curium is a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider with over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud to service over 14 million patients worldwide each year and strive to provide best-in-class quality products and exceptional, reliable service.
Our diverse group of industry experts is unified under one strong and singular focus – to develop, manufacture and supply SPECT, PET and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals to customers around the globe. In fact, we have over 6,000 customers in over 70 countries world-wide.
At Curium, every single dose counts in helping doctors and patients diagnose and treat disease. That means every single employee counts toward meeting this unified objective to help each patient live “Life Forward”. We have an amazing team that lives by our core values every single day – integrity, commitment and collaboration. Come grow with us!
Summary of Position
We are looking for highly motivated candidates interested in developing their competences in the areas of data analysis and process documentation. As a business analyst in our company, you’ll be supporting the main reporting tools and the senior colleagues on data and BI projects.
The Business Analyst will report to the Head of Global Demand Management, framed within the focus of Curium on strengthening our master data management and gaining more control over related tools and systems in this area.
This position can provide the opportunity to develop skills with several BI technologies, data integration processes and best practices, data quality practices within an international environment in a growing organization.
- Provide support for weekly and monthly recurrent reports, that require report update and data quality checks. This involves master data and transactional data migration and synchronization between systems
- Document content of current reports and data models as part of a data and BI major project
- Gather reporting requirements and use them to build custom reports for internal customers using multiple existing tools
- Closely cooperate with BI Analyst and other departments (commercial team, finance, forecasting, supply chain)
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Analyst/Business Analyst
- High level of Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and spoken English
- Strong analytical and communication skills
It would be an advantage to have experience with BI tools (Cognos, Power BI, Salesforce) and familiarity with SQL and Visual Basic.
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days per year
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria (online benefit portal) 4 000 CZK/month net (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Flexible start and end of working hours
- Home office possibility
- Meal card contribution on 100 CZK/day worked (55% paid by the company)
- Multisport card (optional benefit through the cafeteria system)
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Employee referral bonus program
- Contributions to ACCA/CIMA/ICU qualification
- Financial support for upskilling qualification
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Company events and activities (social events, volunteering, teambuilding)
- Nespresso coffee, variety of tea, fruit and vegetables daily at the workplace
- Friendly international environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Curium is an equal opportunity employer and believes everyone deserves respect, dignity and equality. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.