Posted on 16th November 2018
AP / T&E Analyst
Summary of Position
Perform optimal and cost-effective disbursement output for serviced entities. Play key role in migrating entities into SSC Nuclear Medicine business, establishing P2P (Accounts Payable and Travel and Expense Processing) end-to-end processes and procedures for Nuclear business of EMEA region and being the first point of contact for in-country users regarding applications supporting the Disbursement value stream.
- Responsible for timely and accurate AP invoice and T&E claim processing as per local tax and accounting legislations and company policies.
- Maintain accurate AP ledger records for the assigned entities; manage the month end closing and
- reconciliations of suppliers’ accounts on monthly basics.
- Perform and conclude various projects within the P2P department including new system implementation and consequent UAT testin Analyze issues identified during project work and providing suggestions for improvement. Follow-up of any changes implemented.
- Responsible for training documentation of technical knowledge and ownership of documentation Training and re-training of in country users on technical usage of the applications supporting Disbursement value stream as well as P2P / T&E policies.
- Preparation of supporting documentation for responsible entities within AP team.
- Backup for other entities when necessary.
- Fully support internal and external audit of your area of responsibility.
- Detect and drive process improvement to make the operations more effective and efficient while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Daily communication with external/ internal clients
- Fully accountable to internal customers and external suppliers for any AP related issues and queries.
- Maintain amicable relations with internal customers and stakeholders.
- Ensure that all working practices follow the standard policies and procedures, including health & safety and equal opportunities.
- Accountable for delivery of associated key performance indicator (KPI)
- Performs other duties as delegated or assigned
- 1-2 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Fluent in English
- Experienced Microsoft Excel user
- Good teamwork skills
- University Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Previous experience with JDE E1
- Fluent in Czech or additional European languages
- Result Oriented
- Priority setting and planning
- Functional Technical Skills
- Comfortable working with senior managers
- Peer Relationships
- Judgment/Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Time management
Be resourceful, take responsibility, live our values and you’ll have a lot to look forward to. If you’d feel at home in a culture of empowerment and are inspired by the idea of helping us chart our own course and aggressively pursue growth, you’ll share in the success you help generate. Along with the chance to learn quickly and build your profile in a global company, you can expect everything from a competitive salary to a performance-related bonus to comprehensive benefits. Better still, you’ll be helping us transform lives.
The Curium location in Prague employs over 80 employees and functions in this location include Finance (AP, Treasury, Payroll, FP&A, GL), IT, HR, Sales Ops & Customer Service. The Prague offices are very modern, offering free coffee, tea, hot chocolates, water, fruits and vegetables on a daily basis. In addition, Meal Vouchers, annual bonus, Edenred Benefits Café Card (4 000 CZK net/month; in trial period 1 500 CZK net/month). 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days per year, Referral program, Contributions to ACCA, Contributions to accident and life insurance, Contributions to pension (3% from salary). Prague is a beautiful city offering amazing night life, architecture and culture and significantly cheaper cost of living than most big cities in Europe.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Curium is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Posted on 16th November 2018
Posted on 5th November 2018
Posted on 4th November 2018
Posted on 20th August 2018