Veröffentlicht am 12th August 2019
Senior Reporting/Business Analyst
Über Curium Prague, Czech Republic
Curium was formed in 2017 through the union of IBA Molecular and Mallinckrodt Nuclear Medicine LLC. Curium is a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider with over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud to service over 14 million patients worldwide each year and strive to provide best-in-class quality products and exceptional, reliable service.
Our diverse group of industry experts is unified under one strong and singular focus – to develop, manufacture and supply SPECT, PET and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals to customers around the globe. In fact, we have over 6,000 customers in over 70 countries world-wide.
At Curium, every single dose counts in helping doctors and patients diagnose and treat disease. That means every single employee counts toward meeting this unified objective to help each patient live “Life Forward”. We have an amazing team that lives by our core values every single day – integrity, commitment and collaboration. Come grow with us!
Summary of Position
The Senior Reporting Analyst/Business Analyst is a member of the Finance Department for Nuclear medicine and is mainly responsible for reporting systems maintenance, ensuring correctness of financial data and ongoing performance analysis.
The position will support Controllers by ensuring accurate of data in the reporting systems, providing timely and comprehensive financial reports, leading system/process implementation projects as well as by providing ad hoc financial and analytical support if required.
This Position Will Be Interesting For You If:
- You want to participate in projects related to, for example, system implementation or process improvement.
- You like working with figures, data and performing different analyses
- You can imagine yourself working in a flexible and changing work environment.
- You would like to apply your previous strong finance and accounting knowledge and experience to implement best practices and streamline reporting processes.
- You enjoy working in an international environment.
- Maintaining reporting systems (HFM, Anaplan) – ensuring smooth and correct load of Actual/Budget, master data updates, mapping logics, flows set up
- Leading projects connected with reporting system updates/improvements, transition of new internal customers, implementation updates and modifications to meet top management reporting requirements
- Participation in month/year end closing activities of the assigned countries/regions – ensuring correctness, reliability and completeness of financial accounting data as well as that proper accounting procedures have been followed, P&L analysis versus Budget
- Close cooperation with GL team during closing activities as well as audit, providing guidance in terms of expense allocation, support during transition projects
- Participation in the annual budgeting process (as well as quarterly forecast updates), including data consolidation, load to reporting systems, performing reconciliations and investigating eventual discrepancies, budgeting BS and CF of assigned entities
- Data mining, identification of discrepancies, abnormalities and inconsistencies in commercial/financial data, performing corrections and suggesting process improvement steps
- Continuous improvement of FP&A reports, recurring and ad-hoc, dashboards, and analytics. Evolve reporting capabilities through continuous initiative and improvement of reporting efficiency
- First point of contact in case of issues/inquiries from internal stakeholders, requests for data or analytical support from Controllers
- Participation in ad hoc projects – transition of new internal customers, implementation of new systems/ processes, improvement & standardization projects and initiatives
- Analytical mindset, problem solving skills, experience with complex reporting/accounting tasks
- Advanced MS Office package (especially Excel)
- Finance, Accounting, or related Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years of Financial/Data/Reporting analyst or relevant Financial experience
- Demonstrate strong understanding /knowledge of financial analysis, accounting principles and internal controls and ability to apply them
- Ability to prioritize workload and work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good level of English
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days per year
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month net (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers
- Referral program
- Contributions to ACCA
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Refreshments at the workplace
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Curium is an equal opportunity employer and believes everyone deserves respect, dignity and equality. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.